The Services We Provide
We provide services designed to help you and your family succeed both now and in the future. It is our passion to assist you and your family in the accumulation, protection, and successful transfer of your family wealth.
Our Dedicated Staff
Our staff is dedicated to meet your needs. Our mission is to improve the well-being of you and your family through friendly individualized services provided at fair rates.
Raised in Sarasota, Bart served 4 years in the U.S. Army followed by 7 years at the University of Florida. Bart returned to Sarasota in 1993.
German by birth. She and Bart met while he was stationed in Germany and they were later married in Denmark. Bettina joined Bart in the office in 2005.
A graduate of Florida State University in 2003. Extensive legal background. Mother of a new baby boy. Michelle enjoys music, theater and the beach.
My Lawyer for Life
Bart Scovill, PLC is proud to introduce My Lawyer for Life. A program designed to keep your estate plan current through an automatic, enjoyable and affordable set of follow up services.
- Big things are brewing at Bart Scovill, PLC. Stay posted!
- bartscovill What Happens To My Will When I Get Married: Our latest video explains what happens to ... http://t.co/YFXsArAU0s bartscovill
- bartscovill The Immediacy of Life: As a wills and trusts attorney, I feel a strong obligation to ... http://t.co/B1OZ8oYKy9 bartscovill
- bartscovill Gratitude of a Veteran: Another Veterans' Day is upon us. And as a veteran, I feel the... http://t.co/VjRkKrRbEr bartscovill
- News from Bart Scovill, PLC #constantcontact http://t.co/voN6at4r
Follow Us - @BartScovill